No assignment too big or too small
Over the years, ERRIA Consulting has been deeply involved in a wide range of maritime projects including design, entering of contracts and approval of drawings, newbuilding supervision on site, on locations as different as Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Ghana, Japan, China, Korea, Poland, Singapore, Tanzania, Turkey and Vietnam.
ERRIA Consulting are used to working with partners in different cultures and we are now sharpening our profile concerning the many aspects of maritime consulting where we can offer our services to shipowners, ship managers, ship operators, financial controllers, sale and purchase departments, yards etc.
At ERRIA Consulting you get access to staff with the right qualifications and the necessary in-depth experience gained from many years of working in the maritime business. We have extensive hands-on experience from practical work with ships, shipping and management systems.
Our offices World Wide, work together to achieve the best possible and most competitive set-up, and we understand the importance of having experts with a hands-on attitude and deep respect for local cultures. Something you do not find on every corner of the street.
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation
- Contract negotiations
- Planning, coordination & supervision of repair and rehabilitation projects
- Plan approval/drawings
- Condition surveys hull, engine and equipment
- Maintenance and planning (PMS: Program Maintenance System)
- Implementation of preventive maintenance
- Naval architecture and marine engineering
- Intact & Damage stability calculation
- 3D design and visualization
- Oil and chemical tankers
- RO-RO ferries
- Container vessels
- Projects in far regions with little infrastructure
- Operation & management
Sale & Purchase
- Detailed review of tenders
- Assistance at contract negotiations
- Contract review/Assessment of MOA/contracts
- Services to legal industry
- Condition surveyes
- On hire/Off hire surveys
- Sale & purchase